SNACK EAT WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
This page (together with our Cookies Policy) sets out the terms and conditions (“Website Terms“) on which we, SnackEat Ltd (“we“, “our” or “SNACK EAT“), provide access to our website https://www.snack-eat.com and any SNACK EAT mobile application through which you order products (together, “the Website“). Please read these Website Terms carefully before ordering any products through, the Website. By ordering products through the Website (whether now or in the future), you agree to be bound by these Website Terms. Use of the Website is also subject to these Website Terms.
We reserve the right to change these Website Terms from time to time by changing them on this page. We advise you to print a copy of these Website Terms for future reference. These Website Terms are only in the English language.
For the avoidance of doubt, please note that references to “Website” in these Website Terms include any current or future version of our website https://www.snack-eat.com and any SNACK EAT mobile application through which you access and use our Website, in each case whether accessed through any current or future platform or device (including without limitation any mobile website, mobile application, affiliate website or related website for accessing and using our Website that may be developed from time to time).
By accessing any part of the Website, you indicate that you accept these Website Terms. If you do not accept these Website Terms, you should leave the Website immediately, and you will not be able to order any products or connect to the sellers through the Website.
1. INTRODUCTION AND OUR ROLE
1.1. Company details: SANCK EAT is a company registered in England and Wales with registered company number 10799292, whose registered office is at Flat 2 Burrhill Court, Worgan Street, London, SE16 7WG.
1.2. VAT number: Not Applicable.
1.3. Product Orders: We provide a way for you to communicate your orders (“Orders“) and enquiries (“Enquires”) for products (“Products“) to sellers (“Sellers” or “Snack Makers”) or vendors (“Vendors”) displayed on the Website. The legal contract for the supply and purchase of Products is between you and the Seller that you place your Order with and we will conclude the sale of Products on behalf of, and agent for, the Sellers in all cases.
2. WEBSITE ACCESS AND TERMS
2.1. Website access: You may access some
areas of the Website without making an Order or registering your details with
us. Most areas of the Website are open to everyone.
2.2. Acceptance of terms: By accessing any part of the Website, you indicate that you accept these Website Terms. If you do not accept these Website Terms, you should leave the Website immediately, and you will not be able to order any Products through the Website.
2.3. Revision of terms: We may revise these Website Terms at any time. You should check the Website regularly to review the current Website Terms, because they are binding on you. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you place an Order through us.
2.4. Responsibility: You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your Internet connection are aware of these Website Terms and that they comply with them.
3. YOUR STATUS
3.1. Capacity and age: By placing an Order or Enquiry through the Website, you warrant that:
- 3.1.1. You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts with Seller; and
- 3.1.2. You are at least 18 years old.
3.2. You acknowledge and agree that if you
have a specific food allergy or intolerance, you will contact the Seller directly
to check that the food is suitable for you, before placing your order directly
3.3. Alcohol and other alcoholic products:
- 3.3.1. You acknowledge and agree that: it is an offence for any person under the age of 18 to buy, or attempt to buy, alcohol, or for any person to buy, or attempt to buy, alcohol and other alcoholic products on behalf of any person who is under the age of 18;
- 3.3.2. If your Order includes any alcohol, or other alcoholic products, you will be asked to provide proof of your age on collection or delivery of your Order. If you are unable to provide proof that you are aged 18 or over to the satisfaction of your chosen Seller, or if the Seller reasonably believes that the alcohol, or other alcoholic products you have ordered have been bought by you on behalf of someone under the age of 18, the Seller reserves the right not to complete the delivery of the alcohol, or other alcoholic products to you.
4. HOW TO MAKE AN ENQUIRE, ORDER AND HOW IT IS PROCESSED
4.1. Compiling your Order: Once you have selected the Products you wish to order from the list of your chosen Seller and sign up by providing the other required information, you will be given the opportunity to contact the Seller by clicking or selecting the “Send Message”, “Phone number”, “Email” or similar button. It is important that you check all the information that you enter and correct any errors before clicking or selecting this button; once you do so you, and you place an order with the seller, you will be entering into a contract with the Seller and errors cannot be corrected (subject to paragraph 4.2. below).
4.2. Amending or cancelling your
Order: Once you have submitted your Order and agreed the payment method
with the Seller, you will not be entitled to change or cancel your Order, nor
will you be entitled to a refund, unless Seller agrees to do so. If you wish to
change or cancel your Order, you may contact the Seller directly or contact us as
described in paragraph 6.3 and we will attempt to contact the Seller in order
to communicate your requests. However, there is no guarantee that we will be
able to reach the Seller or that the Seller will agree to your requests as they
may have already started processing your Order.
4.3. Payment authorisation: We do not handle any payment for or on behalf of the Seller or take any payments through the website. You will directly arrange and agree the payment method with the Seller. Seller may request you to make a payment in advance, partial or in full, to confirm the legitimacy of your order. You have the right not to agree with the Sellers payment terms. Where any payment terms not agreed between you and the Seller, your Order will not be processed by the relevant Seller.
4.4. Processing your Enquire and Sellers rejections: On receipt of your Enquire, we will send it to the relevant Sellers and may notify you by email that your Enquiry, has been received and is being processed. Please note that any confirmation page that you may see on the Website and any Enquire confirmation e-mail that you may receive each confirm that you have a contract for the sale of Products with a Seller but does not necessarily mean that your Enquire will be fulfilled by the Seller. We encourage all our Sellers to accept all Enquires and to communicate any rejection promptly, and we will notify you (generally by email) as soon as reasonably practicable if a Seller rejects your Enquire. However, Sellers have the ability to reject Enquires at any time because they are too busy, due to weather conditions or for any other reason. In doing so, Sellers will be in breach of their agreement with you and any payment made in respect of the order will be returned to you in accordance with paragraph 5.6 below.
4.5. Delivery of your Order: You and the Seller will agree the place and time of delivery or collection. Estimated times for deliveries and collections are provided by the Sellers and are only estimates. Neither we nor the Sellers guarantee that Orders will be delivered or will be available for collection within the estimated times. However, we encourage all our Sellers to provide a prompt service.
5. PRICE AND PAYMENT
5.1. VAT and delivery costs: Sellers may or may not list the Prices for their products. Prices will be as quoted on the Website. These prices may or may not include VAT and delivery costs and any administration or service charge imposed by the Seller. These will be added to the total amount due where applicable.
5.2. Incorrect pricing: This Website
contains a large number of Seller listings and Pricing of their products and it
is possible that some of the products may include incorrect prices. If the
correct price for an Order is higher than the price stated on the Website, we encourage
you speak to the Seller and clarify the pricing before you place an Order. In
such an event, we are not under any obligation to ensure that the Order is
provided to you at the incorrect lower price or to compensate you in respect of
5.3. Payment methods: Payment for Orders must be made by the method agreed between you and the Seller or as mentioned by the Seller on the Website or in cash to the Seller at the point of delivery to, or collection by, you.
5.4. Card payments: If you pay by credit or debit card, you may be required to show the card to the Seller at the time of delivery or collection as proof of identification and so that they can check that the card corresponds with the receipt data for the Order. Please note that from time to time there may be delays with the processing of card payments and transactions; this may result in payments taking up to sixty (60) days to be deducted from your bank account or charged to your credit or debit card.
5.5. Rejected Orders: If your Order is subsequently rejected by the Seller (as described in paragraph 4.4 above) or cancelled for any other reason, you must request the Seller to refund the relevant amount back to you. You acknowledge and agree that Snack Eat will not be responsible or liable to pay you in relation to this rejection.
6. CUSTOMER CARE
6.1. General: Customer care is extremely important to us. Subject to paragraphs 6.5 and 11, our team will therefore try to assist you where possible if you have any problems with your Order. You can contact us via contact us form displayed on the website or “Help” or similar button or by sending an email shown on the Website.
6.2. Questions about your
Order: If your Order is taking longer than expected or you have any other
problems with your Order, you can contact the Seller directly or us as
described above and one of our team Advisers will attempt to contact the Seller
in order to follow up on your query.
6.3. Changing or cancelling your Order: If you wish to change or cancel your Order after it has been placed and payment has been made to the Seller, you may contact the Seller directly or us via email as described above and we will attempt to contact the Seller in order to communicate your requests. However, there is no guarantee that we will be able to reach the Seller or that the Seller will agree to your requests as they may have already started processing your Order.
6.4. Complaints or feedback: In the event that you are dissatisfied with the quality of any Products or the service provided by a Seller, please consider providing feedback in the form of ratings, comments and reviews on the Website (together, “Reviews”) to reflect your experience. The Reviews are an important part of our quality control process.
6.5. Compensation: If you are dissatisfied with the quality of any Products or the service provided by a Seller and wish to seek a refund, a proportionate price reduction or any other compensation, you should contact the Seller directly to lodge your complaint and, where appropriate, follow the Seller’s own complaint procedures. If you are unable to contact the Seller, or the Seller refuses to deal with your complaint, you can contact us via email as described above within 48 hours of placing your Enquire or Order and one of our team Advisers will attempt to contact the Seller in order to request compensation on your behalf. Please note, however, that the legal contract for the supply and purchase of Products is between you and the Seller that you place your Order with. We have no control over Sellers and the quality of the Products or service that they provide, and we not able to provide, and have no responsibility or liability for providing, any compensation to you on behalf of any Seller.
7.1. Terms of permitted use: You are permitted to use the Website and print and download extracts from the Website for your own personal non-commercial use on the following basis:
- 7.1.1. You must not misuse the Website (including by hacking or \”scraping\”).
- 7.1.2. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Website and in material published on it (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or our licensors. These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world and all rights are reserved. For the purposes of these Website Terms, any use of extracts from the Website other than in accordance with paragraph 7.1 is prohibited.
- 7.1.3. You must not modify the digital or paper copies of any materials that you print off in accordance with paragraph 7.1 and you must not use any pictures, photographs or any other graphics, video or audio sequences separately from any accompanying text.
- 7.1.4. You must ensure that our status as the author of the material on the Website is always acknowledged.
- 7.1.5. You are not allowed to use any of the materials on the Website or the Website itself for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence from us to do so.
7.2. Limitation on use: Except as
stated in paragraph 7.1, the Website may not be used, and no part of the
Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any
public or private electronic retrieval system or service, without our prior
7.3. Reservation of rights: Any rights not expressly granted in these Website Terms are reserved.
8. WEBSITE ACCESS
8.1. Website availability: While we try to
ensure the Website is normally available twenty four (24) hours a day, we do
not undertake any obligation to do so, and we will not be liable to you if the
Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
8.2. Suspension of access: Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily at any time and without notice.
8.3. Information security: The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we take the steps required by law to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
9. VISITOR MATERIAL AND REVIEWS
- 9.1.2. You represent and warrant that that any Visitor Material you post, upload or transmit does not and will not breach any of the restrictions in paragraphs 9.2 to 9.3 below.
9.2. Visitor Material Policy: You are prohibited from posting, uploading or transmitting to or from the Website any Visitor Material (including any Reviews) that:
- 9.2.1. breaches any applicable local, national or international law;
- 9.2.2. is unlawful or fraudulent;
- 9.2.3. amounts to unauthorised advertising; or
- 9.2.4. contains viruses or any other harmful programs.
9.3. Visitor Reviews Policy: In particular (but without limitation), any Reviews that you submit through the Website must not:
- 9.3.1. contain any defamatory, obscene or offensive material;
- 9.3.2. promote violence or discrimination;
- 9.3.3. infringe the intellectual property rights of another person;
- 9.3.4. breach any legal duty owed to a third party (such as a duty of confidence);
- 9.3.5. promote illegal activity or invade another\’s privacy
- 9.3.6. give the impression that they originate from us; or
- 9.3.7. be used to impersonate another person or to misrepresent your affiliation with another person.
9.4. Removal of Reviews: The
prohibited acts listed in paragraphs 9.2 and 9.3 above are non-exhaustive. We
reserve the right (but do not undertake, except as required by law, any
obligation) and have the sole discretion to remove or edit at any time any
Reviews or other Visitor Material posted, uploaded or transmitted to the
Website that we determine breaches a prohibition in paragraphs 9.2 or 9.3
above, is otherwise objectionable or may expose us or any third parties to any
harm or liability of any type, or for any other reason.
9.5. Use of Reviews: The Reviews and other Visitor Material contained on the Website are for information purposes only and do not constitute advice from us. Reviews and Visitor Material reflect the opinions of customers who have ordered through the Website or other third parties, and any statements, advice or opinions provided by such persons are theirs only. Accordingly, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we assume no responsibility or liability to any person for any Reviews or other Visitor Material, including without limitation any mistakes, defamation, obscenity, omissions or falsehoods that you may encounter in any such materials.
9.6. Images: Any images of food displayed on the Website are provided as a design feature of the Website only and may not be either (a) an image of food prepared or produced by the Sellers from which you choose to order; or (b) representative of the food you receive from a Seller.
9.7. Liability: You agree to indemnify us against any losses, damages and claims (and all related costs) incurred by or made against us by a Seller or any other third party arising out of or in connection with any Reviews or other Visitor Material that you provide in breach of any of the representations and warranties, agreements or restrictions set forth in this paragraph 9.
9.8. Disclosure to authorities and courts: You acknowledge that we will fully co-operate with any competent authority requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or location of anyone posting any Reviews or other Visitor Material in breach of paragraph 9.2 or 9.3 or any other applicable restriction and you release us to the fullest extent permitted by law from all liability in relation to such disclosure.
10. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
10.1. Third party websites: Links to third
party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you
use these links, you leave the Website. We have not reviewed and do not control
any of these third party websites (and are not responsible for these websites
or their content or availability). We do not endorse or make any representation
about these websites, their content, or the results from using such websites or
content. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the
Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
10.2. Linking permission: You may link to the Website’s homepage (www.snack-eat.com), provided that:
- 10.2.1. you do so in a fair and legal way which does not damage or take advantage of our reputation;
- 10.2.2. you do not establish a link from a website that is not owned by you or in a way that suggests a form of association with or endorsement by us where none exists;
- 10.2.3. any website from which you link must comply with the content standards set out in these Website Terms (in particular paragraph 9 (Visitor Materials and Reviews));
- 10.2.4. we have the right to withdraw linking permission at any time and for any reason.
11.1. Website information:
- 11.1.1. Your listing/Profile: we gather your business details, profile details, personal basic details such as names, email, phone/mobile number, email, products photos, social profile links/usernames from publicly available domains such as social media, listing websites, local online directories and any publicly available open-source. We do not claim any of your content. You have the right to withdraw your business listing or personal profile at any time and for any reason by placing a request for the same by sending an email to [email protected] or via Contact us form. We would be disappointed to lose you as a community member, but we will take all the necessary action to remove your listing from our website and it will take more than 90 days from the date of your request. We may notify you after the listing has been removed.
- 11.1.2 While we try to ensure that information on the Website is correct, we do not promise it is accurate or complete. We may make changes to the material on the Website, or to the functionality, Products and prices described on it, at any time without notice. The material on the Website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update that material.
11.2. Allergy, dietary and other product information: When a Seller signs up with us, they have to describe and list out with up-to-date product information. We then include this on their dedicated page or product page on the Website. Where this information includes allergy or other dietary information, we will do our best to republish this information on the website or app exactly as it appears on the Sellers product page. If you have, or someone you are ordering for has, a concern about food allergies, intolerances or other dietary preferences, you should always contact the Seller directly before placing your order. Please do not use the “send message” box for your food allergies or intolerances, please contact the Seller directly.
11.3. Seller actions and omissions: The legal contract for the supply and purchase of Products is between you and the Seller that you place your Order with. We have no control over the actions or omissions of any Sellers. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge and accept the following by using the Website:
- 11.3.1. We do not give any undertaking that the Products ordered from any Seller through the Website will be of satisfactory quality or suitable for your purpose and we disclaim any such warranties.
- 11.3.2. Estimated times for deliveries and collections are provided by the Sellers and are only estimates. Neither we nor the Seller guarantee that Orders will be delivered or will be available for collection within the estimated times.
- 11.3.3. We encourage all our Sellers to accept all Enquires and Orders and to communicate any rejection promptly, and we will notify you (generally by email) as soon as reasonably practicable if a Seller rejects your Order. However, we do not guarantee that Seller will accept and fulfil all Orders, and Sellers have the discretion to reject Orders at any time because they are too busy, if you fail to provide proof of age for purchases of alcoholic products when required, due to weather conditions or for any other reason.
- 11.3.4. The foregoing disclaimers do not affect your statutory rights against any Seller.
11.4. Exclusion of terms: We provide you with access to and use of the Website on the basis that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions, undertakings and other terms in relation to the Website and your use of it (including any representations, warranties, conditions, undertakings and other terms which might otherwise apply to the Website and your use of it, or be otherwise implied or incorporated into these Website Terms, by statute, common law or otherwise ).
12.1. General: Nothing in these Website Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. Nothing in these Website Terms affects your statutory rights.12.2. Exclusion of liability: Subject to clause 12.1, we will under no circumstances whatever be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if forseeable, arising under or in connection with the Website (including the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website) for:
- 12.2.1. any loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- 12.2.2. loss or corruption of data, information or software;
- 12.2.3. loss of business opportunity;
- 12.2.4. loss of anticipated savings;
- 12.2.5. loss of goodwill; or
- 12.2.6. any indirect or consequential loss.
12.3. Limitation of liability: Subject to clauses 11,
12.1 and 12.2, our total liability to you in respect of all other losses
arising under or in connection with the Website or your use of it, whether in
contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise,
shall in no circumstances exceed twice the value of your Order or Rs100,
whichever is lower.
12.4. Additional costs: You assume full and sole responsibility for any additional or associated costs that you may incur in connection with or as a result of your use of the Website, including without limitation costs relating to the servicing, repair or adaptation of any equipment, software or data that you may own, lease, license or otherwise use.
13.1. Grounds for termination: We may terminate or suspend (at our absolute discretion) your right to use the Website immediately by notifying you in writing (including by email) if we believe in our sole discretion that:
- 13.1.1. you have used the Website in breach of paragraph 7.1 (License);
- 13.1.2. you have posted Reviews or other Visitor Material in breach of paragraphs 9.2 or 9.3 (Visitor Material and Reviews);
- 13.1.3. you have breached paragraph 10.2 (Links to and from other websites); or
- 13.1.4. you have breached any other material terms of these Website Terms.
13.2. Obligations upon termination: Upon termination or suspension you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Website.
14. WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS
14.1. Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using the Website or ordering Products via the Website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on the Website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
15. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
15.1. We will not be liable or
responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our
obligations under these Website Terms that is caused by events outside our reasonable
control (“Force Majeure Event“).
15.2. A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-occurrence, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- 15.2.1. strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
- 15.2.2. civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
- 15.2.3. fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
- 15.2.4. impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
- 15.2.5. impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; and
- 15.2.6. the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
15.3. Our performance under these Website Terms is deemed to be suspended for the period that any Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring any Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under these Website Terms may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
16. ADDITIONAL TERMS
16.3. Severability: If any of these Website Terms are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
16.4. Entire agreement: These Website Terms and any document expressly referred to in them constitute the whole agreement between you and us and supersede all previous discussions, correspondence, negotiations, previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between us relating to the subject matter of any contract.
16.5. No waiver: Any failure or delay by you or us in enforcing (in whole or in part) any provision of these Website Terms will not be interpreted as a waiver of your or our rights or remedies.
16.6. Assignment: You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Website Terms without our prior written consent. We may transfer any of our rights or obligations under these Website Terms without your prior written consent to any of our affiliates or any business that we enter into a joint venture with, purchase or are sold to.
16.7. Headings: The headings in these Website Terms are included for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
17. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
17.1. These Website Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with country law. Disputes or claims arising in connection with these Website Terms (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the country courts.
1. The following general terms and conditions (the
“General Voucher Terms”) will apply to all vouchers issued by SNACK
EAT from time to time for use on the Website, including vouchers with a credit
value (“Snackcode Vouchers”) and promotional discount vouchers
(“Discount Vouchers”, and together with Snackcode Vouchers,
2. Individual Vouchers will also be subject to, and the General Voucher Terms will be supplemented and/or modified by, additional terms and conditions (the “Specific Voucher Terms”) that will be specified on the Voucher or at the time the Voucher is issued.
3. Vouchers may only be redeemed towards online Orders from Sellers made through the Website. You may only use vouchers in connection with a cash Order where the Sellers you are ordering from accepts cash Orders.
4. Unless otherwise stated by SNACK EAT, Discount
Vouchers with a fixed value (e.g. Rs100 off) may only be used where the
total value of your order is at least Rs500.There is no such minimum spend
requirement in respect of Snackcode Vouchers or for Discount Vouchers which
provide a percentage discount.
5. Snackcode Vouchers must be applied to a registered SNACK EAT online customer account via www.snack-eat.com by no later than the deadline specified on the Snackcode Voucher and/or at the time the Snackcode Voucher is issued by entering the relevant voucher code (“Snackcode Voucher Code”), and will expire if not applied by this date. If the Snackcode Voucher is applied before the expiry date, the customer account will be credited by the relevant amount. Unless otherwise provided or specified in the Specific Voucher Terms, any credit must be used within six (6) months of the date on which the Snackcode Voucher is issued.
6. If the order value is less than the Snackcode Voucher value that has been credited to the customer account, no change or cash will be given. However, any balance will be left as a credit in the customer account, and may be redeemed against subsequent orders.
7. If the order value is more than the Snackcode Voucher value that has been credited to the customer account, the remaining balance must be paid online using a debit or credit card or cash.
8. Snackcode Vouchers and Snackcode Voucher Codes are only valid for one use. Once the Snackcode Voucher Code has been used (whether in an authorised or unauthorised manner), the Snackcode Voucher Code will be void. Snackcode Voucher recipients are responsible for ensuring that their Snackcode Voucher Codes are not used by someone else.
9. Discount Vouchers must be used by the deadline
specified on the Discount Voucher and/or at the time the Discount Voucher is
issued by entering the relevant voucher code (“Discount Voucher
Code”), and will expire after such date.
10. In the event of 2,000 redemptions made per Discount Voucher Code, the Discount Voucher Code will automatically expire regardless of the expiry date.
11. The right to use a Voucher is personal to the
original recipient and may not be transferred. No Voucher may be copied,
reproduced, distributed, or published directly or indirectly in any form or by
any means for use by an entity other than the original recipient, or stored in
a data retrieval system, without our prior written permission. In particular,
Vouchers distributed or circulated without our written approval, for example on
an Internet message board or on a “bargains” website, are not valid
for use and may be refused or cancelled.
12. Unless otherwise provided or specified in the Specific Voucher Terms:
12.1 Vouchers may not be used in conjunction with other Vouchers or any other discounts or promotions provided or advertised from time to time;
12.2 each Voucher will be valid for use by a recipient only once;
12.3 each customer or household is limited to one Voucher per promotion or offer; and
12.4 the right to use a Voucher is personal to the original recipient and may not be transferred.
13. When you use a Voucher you warrant to us that you are the duly authorised recipient of the Voucher and that you are using it in accordance with these terms, lawfully, legally and in good faith. If we believe in our sole discretion that a Voucher is being used in breach of these terms, unlawfully, illegally or in bad faith, we may reject or cancel the Voucher.
14. Please note that because
of standard banking procedures, your bank or card issuer will initially
“ring-fence” the full amount of an Order (before any Voucher credit
or discount is applied) in your account for between 3 to 5 working days (or
longer, depending on your bank or card issuer), and this amount will therefore
be unavailable in your account for that period. The credit or discount will be
applied at the time your bank or card issuer transfers the funds for your order
to us, at which point the credit or discounted amount will not be transferred
to us and will instead be released by your bank or card issuer back into your
15. Vouchers may not be exchanged for cash.
16. We shall not be liable to any customer or household for any loss or claim arising out of the refusal, rejection, cancellation or withdrawal of any Voucher or any failure or inability of a customer or household to use a Voucher for any reason.
17. We reserve the right, at any time and in its sole discretion, to add to or amend these terms and conditions in relation to the use of Vouchers or to vary or terminate the operation of a Voucher at any time without notice.
18. All standard terms and conditions from time to time for use of the Website and the Service apply.
1. The following general terms and
conditions (the “General Competition Terms”) will apply to all
competitions run by SNACK EAT.
2. Individual competitions will also be subject to, and the General Competition Terms will be supplemented and/or modified by, additional terms and conditions (the “Specific Competition Terms”) that will be specified in connection with each competition.
3. Competitions are open to individual residents of the country aged 18 or over, except employees of SNACK EAT, their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, or anyone connected with the competition.
4. Winners will be responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the relevant prize, as set out and in accordance with these General Competition Terms and any applicable Specific Competition Terms.
5. We reserve the right to redraw a competition winner if the relevant prize is not accepted or claimed within the time period stated in the applicable Specific Competition Terms.
6. Completing and submitting a competition entry form will be deemed acceptance of the General Competition Terms and any applicable Specific Competition Terms.
7. The General Competition Terms and any applicable Specific Competition Terms shall be governed by the country law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
9. We reserve the right to withdraw any competition at any time without prior written notice and/or to alter or amend the General Competition Terms or the Specific Competition Terms for any competition at any time.
10. Our decision is final and binding in all matters relating to any competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. All standard terms and conditions from time to time for use of the Website and Service apply.